Wilson sets the bar higher with the introduction of the Tour Ikon. Welded, seamless features at the heel support and TPU Stable Wrap ensure added comfort, a sleek look and a high level support and stability. The new low profile DST midsole and low profile outsole will allow competitors to get even more aggressive with their footwork because of the lower to the ground ride. With the excellent durability and the high abrasion toe guard even the toughest movers will be pleased with the durability of the Tour Ikon.
- Fit: Standard length and medium width. Arch support is medium. Out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support. Over-molded toe guard and medial side for protection against court abrasions. Seamless welded TPU Stable Wrap and seamless welded heel provide support.
- Inlay: Ortholite Comfort Foam sockliner. nanoWik moisture management lining throughout the entire length of the shoe.
- Midsole: Low-profile DST Foam insole board and full-length midsole. Sculpted and integrated TPU Arch Bridge for stability. RG inserts placed in heel and forefoot. Reactive Gel reacts to the stress and forced placed on it to provide optimal cushioning, energy return, stability and dynamic movement support.
- Outsole: Duralast Supreme non-marking rubber outsole provides durability. Full herringbone tread pattern and pivot point offers traction on a variety of court surfaces.
- Weight: 374g. (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Blue