A premier performance shoe, the updated
1296v2 is lighter and offers more support than
its predecessor. Featuring S-Curve technology,
aggressive movers will appreciate the superior lateral
support. With Fantom Fit technology, the no-sew
synthetic mesh upper offers step-in comfort and high
levels of breathability while a long-wear drag tip and
durable rubber outsole provide ultimate levels of
Players who demand high levels of support and stability
on the court will enjoy this offering from New Balance.
- Fit: Length is true. This is the
standard, medium B width. Arch support is
slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
Features a 12MM drop.
- Upper: Fantom Fit technology provides no-
sew synthetic mesh upper for comfort and breathability.
- Midsole: RevLite midsole offers a low to the
ground feel, while S-Curve technology improves lateral
- Outsole: NDurance non-marking rubber
outsole in a full herringbone pattern provides durability
and traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 12.4 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Crater (Grey Blue) / Orange